- All the returnable products can be returned through the applicable return window if you’ve received the item which is physically damaged, defective or different from their description, has missing parts or accessories, on the product detail page NE Origins.
- Return will be further processed on request only if:
- It is determined by the buyer that that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- The product does not vary from what was shipped to you;
- The product returned is in original condition (with manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, warranty card, user manual, and all the other accessories).
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect product ordered or incorrect model or different colour of product ordered.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned in any case.
- Additional information is not required to be filled by the buyer on return of an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- The product must be returned within 2 days from the time of delivery.
- In order to return the items, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hrs of delivery of the item.
- No extra charges will be charged if the return request is for damaged/incorrect product.
- For prepaid/online transactions the refunds will be credited/rolled back to your original mode of payment, i.e. within 7-10 working days for debit/credit card payments and 24-48 hours for other wallets.
- For damaged/defective items the seller will issue a refund if he is not able to repair or replace the item.
- In case of any refund, the seller needs to authorise the refund first and the amount will be refunded to your account.
- The shipping cost cannot be refunded but the price of the item will be refunded to the actual payment mode.